Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Chaos


So the countdown to Christmas is currently causing me a little stress/a minor heart attack. I'm trying, as many of you are, to get everything done this week before family comes to town and we get into all of our holiday things.

No, the packages I so loving wrapped a week ago have still not been mailed out to family across the country, my christmas cards are non-existent, and I'm pretty sure at least one of the presents I ordered online is coming late : ) Ahhh...Christmas. Believe it or not people, I started in November this year!

I am so excited though that my sister, brother-in-law, and their sweet baby "C" are coming to visit us here in good ol' Missouri for Christmas. The only problem with that is...I actually have to clean my house, and not just the "company is coming over pick up the front room" cleaning, but the actual, "we're going to be in all parts of the house" cleaning. It's a little different : )

We have great plans though for Christmas including a traditional girls-only trip downtown to see the KC Ballet preform the Nutcracker ( yay!), getting a ridiculously delicious ( aka fattening) piece of fudge at Crown Center, and of course our special Christmas Eve dinner and extended family Christmas party. It should be a fun week. : )

Well, at least the tree is up, 99.9% of the shopping is done, and I'm home for the holidays with my family. Doesn't sound so bad afterall...

1 comment:

  1. Boy, you're doing well. I just put up the tree, stockings, and Playschool nativity set this year and decided, "yeah, that's good enough."

    As far as presents go....I'm sure you've noticed you haven't got yours from Kevin yet. It'll be there soon! =)

    ReplyDelete