Thursday, March 4, 2010

RIght Place, Right Time


I saw a few tips in a magazine I get about when the best time to buy/do different things are. Thought it was interesting and so I decided to share:

The best time to get...

GAS: Gas stations tend to change their prices late morning. Get your gas before 10am if prices are on the rise, and after 12pm if they're falling.

CLOTHES ONLINE: Wednesdays and Thursdays by a savings of 42% on average! In-store sales are usually on the weekends, so to be competitive, online shopping sites start their sales earlier in the week.

The best time to go...

TO THE BATHROOM AT THE MOVIES: Don't want to miss anything? Check up runpee.com. It actually lists current movies with time recommendations for running to the bathroom without missing much.

*( A pregnant woman's friend to be sure! Now, I just have to make it actually out to the movies...)

TO THEME PARKS: September

TO THE MALL: Least crowded=When they first open or right before closing.
Lightest traffic= Mondays and Tuesdays
Most selection= When inventory first hits for a new season ( Spring in Jan,
Summer in March, Fall in July, and winter in Sept.)

TO THE GROCERY STORE: Wednesday, shelves are stocked and weekend sales are still on.


1 comment:

  1. hmm, very interesting and helpful. i'll have to keep these things in mind if i ever get to shop again :)

    ReplyDelete