Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fishy Face

We met some friends out at Blue Springs Lake Marina to feed the fish last week. There is a HUGE school of carp there that wait around the marina dock for handouts. We bought bags of "fish food" for a quarter and let the girls go at it. They loved it!


The girls kept throwing in the whole baggie of food at one time to watch the fish go crazy.


It was kind of chilly, and here's Asher looking a little unsure about the whole thing.
Yuck...their open mouths kind of gross me out! : ) The girls kept saying..."They're still hungry!" I'm pretty sure they're always "still hungry".

( PS...there is no fishing off the dock for pretty obvious reasons) : )

3 comments:

  1. yeah....that open fish mouth makes me kinda ill, too. I'm really glad Aubrey didn't fall in after looking at that picture. (Shudder). But it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with both of you about the open mouth thing. Yuck. but it looks like a lot of fun. At least a memorable event.

    ReplyDelete