I'm 38 and 1/2 weeks pregnant and officially more pregnant than I ever have been. I've been pretty uncomfortable lately but we've been having one of the hottest summers on record ( highs of 113) and I'm 9 months pregnant so it's to be expected I guess. We're anxious to meet our little guy and have an induction date set for this coming Friday the 27th at 6am. I'm already dilated to 4cm and 75% effaced so hopefully they can just break my water and that will be just the kickstart I need to coax this guy out! : ) Aubrey has been talking to my belly a lot and calls her little brother "sweetie-heart"(no we don't have a name yet) and always tells him her plans for what she wants to teach him. It's pretty sweet. Asher is for the most part oblivious, but likes to play "doctor" with my stomach and points and calls it "Asher's baby".
For probably the first time ever I pretty much have everything ready. Ok, well there are definitely some deep cleaning things that could still stand to be done, but I think I'm past that. : ) Last week I went through a couple of days of nesting where I cleaned like crazy, even vacuuming out the car and washing all the windows, and trimming down all of our rose bushes and boxwoods on a whim in 106 degree heat. Not my best idea, but it sure felt like it needed to be done. I've since relaxed back into my ol', "it's good enough" cleaning style. Turns out its hard to keep your home pristine with two tornadoes running around!
My view lately : )
And since I can't really reach, these prego feet got a little pedicure pampering courtesy of a gift certificate from Steve I've held on to since my bday
Trying to take a quick picture with the kids. I thought this one was hilarious and so true to form! Asher squirming away and Aubrey's face is priceless. Neither were into having their picture taken.
38 weeks
Cool dude...he always tells me "too bright!" when we get in the car and insists on having his sunglasses.
Aubrey sporting her Minnie sunglasses

No comments:
Post a Comment