So believe it or not I took a pic this week and got it up in a timely manner! Shocking, isn't it?Yay for me... anyway. We are entering the "red zone" now it feels like. 6 weeks 'til D-day and it's sure coming fast.

We spent the weekend painting our office for our little man. It turned out really good and I'm excited to start putting together the nursery. Ok, maybe excited isn't exactly the word I'm looking for....I'm anxious to have everything in order, but definitely not thrilled about trying to find a place for all the millions of "misc" items that have found a home in our office for the past year and half.
I'm getting TONS of braxton-hicks and let me tell you...they are not painless like all the books say they are. I don't remember having this many with Aubrey, but they say that are more frequent, intense, and noticeable with subsequent pregnancies. Either way, not my favorite. Heartburn had also returned, but hopefully that means the little guy ( according to old wive's tales at least) is growing some curly locks in time for his grand entrance into the world. : )
I was looking at March's calendar and all I have to say is I better end up having him in April ( if I can pencil him in : ), or I'm going to have to hire an assistant to get all the things done!! ( FYI, in one of my many lovely daydreams I pretend I can hire a lovely assistant that runs my errands, does returns, grocery shops, occasionally occupies Aubrey so I can nap, and cooks gourmet meals nightly!) Sigh...if only : )
No, I really do love keeping busy and I love being a momma, but I guess if someone out there is really dying to be my assistant, I definitely be up for giving it a go! : )
Hooray for belly pictures! You look so cute.:)
ReplyDeleteI had a ton of Braxton-hicks with Ky too, and I still don't know if it was because I was more aware of what was happening to me than when I was pregnant the first time, or if i just had more (or a combination of the two). They weren't all painless though, that's for sure. I hope these last few weeks go by quickly for you. The waiting and wondering really stinks, but you do want to get everything ready first! very exciting!
ReplyDeletep.s. you DO look super cute
You're too kind...
ReplyDeleteYeah, maybe it is that we just notice them more this time. Although I can't imagine NOT noticing them before, so maybe it is that there are more the second time around, who knows!